Home * Contact Us * The Authors * Standing @ My Locker... * During "Home School 101"... * Dorm Room Discussions * Worshiping With Your Life~Music and More * On The Playing Field * Youth Group Rocks! * The Roman Road * Here Am I, Send Me * Eve's Peeps * Adam's Dudes * Need Prayer? * How REAL Are Your Relationships? * Devotions

Friday, September 24, 2010

Here We Go Again- Standing @ My Locker

Hey Everyone!

So, it has been a really long time since I last posted anything on here. And as most of you can probably believe, it's because life as a teenager is CRAZY! I just want to take some time to share a little bit about my life with you. And I would love to hear about your experience with your first day back to school!

I was working at a Christian camp this summer and loved the environment that I was in all the time with other Christians surrounding me. Then, the end of the summer came and it was time for school to start again. I was nervous going back in as I am sure a lot of you guys were too. I didn't know what it would be like because I was away from all my friends for the majority of the summer.

A couple weeks before school started I found myself not really knowing where I stood with God, and was concerned that I would be starting school on the wrong note. So all I could do was trust in God to get me through and talk to some people from church for help. So, the first day of school came and I began to just see God in curtain situations at school. I could tell that He was leading me away from the things other people were doing and getting me to shine a light for Him.

I have to stand strong and look to God through absolutely everything. Sometimes it takes stepping back and analyzing your behavior to see whether or not you are doing the right thing.

So, I hope that everyone is having a good time back at school and adjusting well!


There is just one other thing that I want to mention to you all. I had a benefit concert over the summer to benefit a local soup kitchen, and that was a point in my life where it just hit me that God was working through me to help other people and get His word to others! That night we raised over $1,000 and many cans and food items! All I could do was stand in amazement and thank God for everything that He did!

My challenge to you is, to not only just slide through high school or middle school, but to step up, stand out and make a difference for other people. By doing this, you could be showing someone else what it is like to be living in the Light of God!

Thanks!
Abbie :)

1 comments:

pingcall said...

How to recover the local Bitcoin password for Gdax?
Want to recover your local bitcoin password for Gdax? If yes, knock the doors of experts as per your convenience and get prompt and instant solutions from the professionals by dialing Gdax customer support number800-665-6722. The professionals will guide you steps in plain-sailing manner so that you can easily learn these steps for further help. You can talk to the experts anytime from anywhere so reach them in case of urgency. https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/wallet/gdax/

Post a Comment