Home * Contact Us * The Authors * Standing @ My Locker... * During "Home School 101"... * Dorm Room Discussions * Worshiping With Your Life~Music and More * On The Playing Field * Youth Group Rocks! * The Roman Road * Here Am I, Send Me * Eve's Peeps * Adam's Dudes * Need Prayer? * How REAL Are Your Relationships? * Devotions

Thursday, December 31, 2009

During "Home School 101"...


Are you a Christian home schooled teen?  Then this is the place for you.  Let Krystl, Shelby, Emily, and Hannah share their experiences with you and encourage you during your "Home School 101".

We Need To Be Content -  by Krystl - 2/25/2010

What Does God Want Me To Do? -  by Shelby - 3/4/2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sorta feel the same way. I do know why I am not in a any school especially a public one. Many of ppl may wish that they went to school but honestly homeschooling is the best. I myself wish that I could be in a school,but I do know that I would not be able to because there are no christian schools really around anymore. I myslef know that I need to be contenet that Im being homeschooled, but its a very hard thing to do.

Krystl said...

It is a very hard thing to do taht why we need to pray and ask God to help us be content cause we cant do it on our own.
Krystl <3

Post a Comment