Home * Contact Us * The Authors * Standing @ My Locker... * During "Home School 101"... * Dorm Room Discussions * Worshiping With Your Life~Music and More * On The Playing Field * Youth Group Rocks! * The Roman Road * Here Am I, Send Me * Eve's Peeps * Adam's Dudes * Need Prayer? * How REAL Are Your Relationships? * Devotions

Thursday, February 25, 2010

During "Home School 101"... - "We Need To Be Content"


We Need To Be Content

Have you ever wondered why God has you as a home schooler?
Do you ever wish sometimes that you could just be a normal kid and go to school like everyone else? 
One thing I've definitely been going through as a home schooler is I always wished that I could go to school. I always want to know why God has me in this position. I would always ask, "God why do you have me as a home schooler? Wouldnt it be better if I went to school so I could witness to people about you?" 
I never really understood why God has me in this position. To be completely honest, I still dont know why God has me in this position. I do know that I probablly wouldn't be able to last in public school. Right now I'm just praying that God will help me to be content with where I am and I know other home schoolers have to feel the same way. So comment on this I'll pray for you and we can talk about it together. 

Krystl <3



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really, really awesome Krystl.

Krystl said...

Thank Shelby :)

Post a Comment