Home * Contact Us * The Authors * Standing @ My Locker... * During "Home School 101"... * Dorm Room Discussions * Worshiping With Your Life~Music and More * On The Playing Field * Youth Group Rocks! * The Roman Road * Here Am I, Send Me * Eve's Peeps * Adam's Dudes * Need Prayer? * How REAL Are Your Relationships? * Devotions

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Devotions - Stained Glass Masquerade




I was listening to stain glass masquerade by Casting Crowns and I thought of something I never really thought of before.
here's part of the chorus
Are we happy plastic people
Under shiny plastic steeples
With walls around our weakness
And smiles to hide our pain

That really hit me I thought about it for a little while and I thought is that what we as Christians are supposed to be? Are we supposed to be plastic people who have no emotions? Are we always supposed to be happy and never show anyone of our weakness'. If we don't show people our weakness' how are they supposed to see Christ through us? People can see Christ through us with out happy faces yes but it is when we are sad and still keeping on when they really see Jesus. So don't be afraid to show your weakness' you don't always have to but sometimes its good to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment