Home * Contact Us * The Authors * Standing @ My Locker... * During "Home School 101"... * Dorm Room Discussions * Worshiping With Your Life~Music and More * On The Playing Field * Youth Group Rocks! * The Roman Road * Here Am I, Send Me * Eve's Peeps * Adam's Dudes * Need Prayer? * How REAL Are Your Relationships? * Devotions

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Standing @ My Locker- "Beautiful to the King"



Hey everyone!

So, I have found that public school is full of judgement. Everywhere that you turn it seems like there is someone to judge you attitude, your grades, your look, your style... I picked up Jenna Lucado's book "Redefining Beautiful" the other day and came across this definition.


Beautiful: What God sees when God sees you.


I don't know about you, but this statement is nothing but the truth to me! But, it isn't always the first thing that comes to mind when someone starts picking out your flaws. Sometimes it can be hard to put up with all the judgement, but just think of that one definition, and you can remember that even if a worldly person does not think that you are beautiful, the king of kings does!


So next time somebody tries to but down the way you look or act, just think of that and it will make you feel so much more confident about yourself. I know it does for me!!!


Abbie :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment