Home * Contact Us * The Authors * Standing @ My Locker... * During "Home School 101"... * Dorm Room Discussions * Worshiping With Your Life~Music and More * On The Playing Field * Youth Group Rocks! * The Roman Road * Here Am I, Send Me * Eve's Peeps * Adam's Dudes * Need Prayer? * How REAL Are Your Relationships? * Devotions

Monday, August 9, 2010

Treat other how you would want to be treated



Mark 13:13
And ye shall be hated of all men for my names sake: But he that shall endure until the end, the same shall be saved.
I think Jesus is very clear in this verse. We as believers are going to be hated by the world for what we believe. Ive been going through a hard time recently because theres a certain girl that I want to like me because I have to see her and stuff but she doesnt like me cause of my beliefs. NOW I've read this verse tons of times before but it never hit me like iot did last night when I was doing my devotions. In the begining of the verse it says: And ye shall be hated of all men for my names sake. Example: I think that girl doesnt like me because I choose to live my life according to the Bible. But... the rest of the verse says: but he that shall endure till the end, the same shall be saved. Just because people dont like us doesnt mean we need to be sad or upset about it. We just need to pray for them and treatthem like we would want to be treated. I remember someone I really look up to giving me advice on this situation before and before she told me what I should do she said im sorry you know
"people are jerks"
and I couldnt agree more but we need to be careful about what we say and what we do or e could turn into that jerk that people dont really like.
~Krystl ♥ ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment