Home * Contact Us * The Authors * Standing @ My Locker... * During "Home School 101"... * Dorm Room Discussions * Worshiping With Your Life~Music and More * On The Playing Field * Youth Group Rocks! * The Roman Road * Here Am I, Send Me * Eve's Peeps * Adam's Dudes * Need Prayer? * How REAL Are Your Relationships? * Devotions

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ninevahs strong holds are weak.

Nahum 3:14-15 Draw thee waters for the siege, fortify thy strong holds: go into clay, and tread the morter, make strong the brickklin. There shall the fire devour thee; the sword shall cut thee off, it shall eat thee up like the cankerworm: make thyself many as the cankerworm, make thyself many as the locusts.

I found this passage so amazing! Verses like these you wouldnt really think are that great. You see my Bible has little subtitles before a certain passage of verses. I named this post the subtitle "Ninevahs strong holds are weak" This passage really spoke to me. What I got out of this passage was even the meanest people even though they appear to be so strong they are weak. They are so strong on the outside yet so weak on the inside they seem like they want nothing to do with Jesus but inside thats what theyre yearning for they want something to help them out of this world out of this heart ache and the only thing that can help them is Jesus. Never assume that someone doesnt want Jesus or doesnt want help. I know never is a hundred percent work but in this case it is so vital that I use a hundred percent word. Maybe if you share the gospel with them they might just open up to you and get saved or maybe they will be a working progress but do you want to go up to heaven and stand before God and say "well God this peron just seemed like they didnt want you so I didnt try to help them" No nobody wants to say that to God. Honestly if we do that while were here on earth there is gonna be A LOT of red faces when we get to heaven. If you dont do something yourself how do you expect other people to do it? If you dont do it who will?

I honestly can't sign my name on the bottom of this these words are completely from God I just happen to be the messenger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment