Home * Contact Us * The Authors * Standing @ My Locker... * During "Home School 101"... * Dorm Room Discussions * Worshiping With Your Life~Music and More * On The Playing Field * Youth Group Rocks! * The Roman Road * Here Am I, Send Me * Eve's Peeps * Adam's Dudes * Need Prayer? * How REAL Are Your Relationships? * Devotions

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Praising God




Ok so lets talk about singing and praising God through music. I love to sing I have since I was little singing is just something I'm very passionate about. I love to sing in church and do special music with my friends and even with adults in my church. Its just one way that I can praise God and that makes me want to do it even more. But when it comes to singing by myself I say no way. Isn't it weird that somebody that loves singing as much as I do hates to get up in front of people and sing by myself? Is that the way it should be? I had to ask myself that question last night because I went to church and I was in choir and I was the only person that was singing my part. The reason I was one of the only ones was because my youth leaders wife is sick and Sunday I'm supposed too sing a song for special music I am supposed to sing it with my youth leaders wife. So if she is still sick by Sunday I will have to sing my choir part by myself and the special song by myself. Now that to me is scary because I'm afraid that I'm going to mess up and everyones going to hear it. But that's where I asked myself that question why does it matter what I think or what they think? Shouldn't it be about what God thinks? God doesn't care what we sound like he just wants us to sing praises to him. Now I'm not saying you should go sing in church and not practice or anything we try our best to sound good. The real thing is we shouldn't be afraid of what people think the Lord just wants us to praise him so if your scared to sing or to talk in front of people don't be because God will be there every step of the way and when your done he's so proud of which is the best thing to think wow the God who made this earth is proud of me!

Krystl <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment