Home * Contact Us * The Authors * Standing @ My Locker... * During "Home School 101"... * Dorm Room Discussions * Worshiping With Your Life~Music and More * On The Playing Field * Youth Group Rocks! * The Roman Road * Here Am I, Send Me * Eve's Peeps * Adam's Dudes * Need Prayer? * How REAL Are Your Relationships? * Devotions

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Combe Family



David Combe and his family came to my church about 3 weeks ago and this family was very special to me. They were special to me because they had 3 teenage girls and the best thing about these girls is that they didn't care what other people thought of them. They were just themselves and they liked it that way. They sang for my mom and they were really nice to everyone. In this world missionaries aren't always appreciated. People think oh there goes religious people. What I'm trying to say is we should really appreciate missionaries. These girls went from living in Texas to living in Mexico. So we should really pray for them. Since they're Americans they cant go anywhere the only place they can go is to church. But they don't let that get them down they are still praising God for everything. So why cant we be like that were allowed to do so much more than them. Yet we don't care? My challenge is to praise God through everything the bad and the good.
Krystl <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment